Types of Data Collected
When using our Service, Luniva Software may request certain personally identifiable information from you to contact or identify you. This information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Usage Data
During your use of the Service, we automatically collect Usage Data, including your device's Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, visited pages on our Service, time and date of visit, duration of page visits, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data. When accessing the Service through a mobile device, we may also collect additional information such as the type of mobile device, mobile device unique ID, mobile device IP address, mobile operating system, type of mobile Internet browser, and other diagnostic data. We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or access it through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Luniva Software utilizes cookies and similar tracking technologies, such as beacons, tags, and scripts, to track activity on our Service, store certain information, and improve and analyze the Service. These technologies include:
- Flash Cookies: Some features of our Service may use local stored objects, commonly known as Flash Cookies, to collect and store information about your preferences or activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed through the same browser settings as regular cookies.
- Web Beacons: Certain sections of our Service and emails may contain web beacons or similar electronic files that allow us to count users who have visited those pages or opened emails, and gather statistics related to website popularity, system integrity verification, and other related information.
Cookies can be classified as Persistent or Session Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser. Luniva Software uses both Session and Persistent Cookies for various purposes, including essential functionality, cookies policy acceptance, and personalized user experience.
Use of Your Personal Data
Luniva Software may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Providing and maintaining the Service, including monitoring its usage.
- Managing your account registration and providing access to specific Service functionalities.
- Performing contractual obligations, such as processing purchases or providing contracted services.
- Contacting you through email, telephone calls, SMS, or other electronic communications for informative updates, including security-related notifications.
- Providing news, special offers, and general information about our goods, services, and events that may interest you, unless you have opted out of receiving such communications.
- Managing and addressing your requests or inquiries.
- Conducting business transfers, such as mergers, acquisitions, or other transactions involving our assets.
- Analyzing data, identifying usage trends, evaluating promotional campaigns, and improving our Service, products, services, marketing, and overall user experience.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Luniva Software may disclose your Personal Data in the following situations:
- With service providers who assist in monitoring and analyzing the usage of our Service and contacting you.
- In connection with business transfers, such as mergers, sales of company assets, financing, or acquisitions.
- With business partners to offer specific products, services, or promotions.
- With other users in public areas of our Service.
- With your consent for any other purpose.
- In compliance with legal obligations or requests from public authorities.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Transfer of Your Personal Data
By using our Service and providing your Personal Data, you consent to its transfer to Luniva Software's operating offices and other locations where data processing is performed. This may involve transferring your information to different jurisdictions with different data protection laws than those of your own jurisdiction. We will take appropriate steps to ensure the security and privacy of your data during such transfers.
CAN-SPAM is an act passed in 2003. The act establishes certain sets of rules regarding commercial emails and gives recipients the right to tell businesses to stop emailing them otherwise severe penalties may occur.To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- We do not use false or misleading header information.
- We do not use deceptive subject lines, and our subject lines reflect the content of our message.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests.
- We will notify our customers if any third-party marketing services are being used.
- We monitor all the work being done by other companies on our behalf.
Security of Your Personal Data
While Luniva Software strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, no method of transmission or electronic storage is 100% secure. We cannot guarantee absolute security, but we implement appropriate measures to protect your data.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites not operated by Luniva Software. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those websites, as we have no control over their content, policies, or practices.